My first sketch

Saturday, July 2, 2011 1 comments
                             Have you ever experienced hidden talents popping out of you suddenly. Ever done something you thought you’ll never do. Want to know why, when and how such things happen .Let me explain it to you.


                              One Friday night you meet your crush online and start chatting  with her. You don't want to stop talking to her but your damn intern wants you even on a saturday. So you tell her goodnight and she responds adding a smilee to it.


                              You try to sleep in vain thinking of her. How can you! You want to impress her badly . My dear friends, this is when you do something amazing that you have never done before. ’You’, the one who had a great experience of drawing horses like cats , wants to make something beautiful just to impress your love .


                                Yes ,I stayed awake for the rest of the night  and made the most beautiful sketch of my life .Kristen .She is just like my love. Simple and beautiful.
I stared at her for an hour and posted it on facebook waiting for a comment or like from her.None!But it had a great response with about 20 comments and 30 likes, which is pretty good for a first sketch.


Then I made another sketch




and yet another.


This sketch (a single post) had brought me 50 facebook likes and something more important.


I fell in love with art.
My dear readers poets,artists and a myriad of people are not born out of thin air. They have created themselves from the desperate desire to impress their love. I'm sure the great Davinci was once in love.
There is a hell of a lot more to tell you.Meet you someother time.

1 comments:

 

©Copyright 2011 TEJA | TNB