Inception hallway scene

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 3 comments
 I know!I know! A post after a long time.
Youse I have been writing some posts which I no longer wish you to see !! And hence many a word was let down the drain.

Anyway coming back to this post ..
At 4am today , our pongal batch set out  to our customary krishna gate journey with our new intake Dinesh .On reaching our favourite Gopal tea stall, Pongal, the mother of breakfasts greated us alongside vada, the cousin of idly.

Hot pongal garnished with cashews added with sambar touched my early morning tongue.Ummm..
Fire in the hole !!A mini explosion took place in my mouth . My taste buds got ignited and my body had a jolt. After completely devouring one full plate , prateesh and I shared another, which has become our habit. Somethings are pretty hard to resist ,especially  when you like them.

While the awesome taste was still lingering ,my tongue experienced the first sip of  hot tea. This time a mega explosion took place . The million lazy neurons in my brain are suddenly awake and I knew they would be for a little longer. So finding no scope of a sleep , I opened gmail. And then came this ping around 6:30 AM
" Hey did you make that 3d model in FB? inception one "
"yes ", I replied .
" Wow !Its awesome ''
" :) thanks ", I said and ended the chat as I have little association with this particular pinger( dont know if such a word exists) but mostly to write this post.

So here I am writing about the 3d model of Inception hallway sceen ,which has been receving comments,compliments and criticisms even after weeks of posting it.
First , let me give you some details of the output I was talking about.The picture below is the reference image from a sceen in the hollywood movie Inception .


And this is the output after modelling, texturing and rendering in blender
Click on the image to expand !
These are my replies to some of the reponses I received after viewing this

1) Man, you are amazing! You could have gone places if you have started in your first year.

Probably true.Many wish they had the present experience a few years earlier.But its just the way it is guys. You keep learning from your experiences. And remember that life doesn't end here. Its just the beginning!

2) Dude how did you learn so fast ? You have got great talent .

Talent? My foot! When you had to restart  your model from scratch, when your comp crashes a thousand times , when all that you have learnt is not enough and you still want to make it. Is that some talent? Ofcourse not!  Its my attitude .

And coming to my quick learning -
Quick ! Lol ! Many don't know  the time I have spent on learning things , working on them for hours together without having food. And the nightouts I did to finish those 3d models ,sketches and paintings of mine.People usually get to know only those things they see, hear and read about. They usually don't know what happens behind the sceens.

Anyway, I end this pretty long post with a comment this pic received !

What is so special about it? you just photoshoped and removed those men right?!.

 Thank you commenters :)




3 comments:

  • Olivia said...

    People usually get to know only those things they see, hear and read about. They usually don't know what happens behind the scenes.

    true...
    hugs xoxo

 

©Copyright 2011 TEJA | TNB